Genuine Bayer Aspirin, 325 mg, Coated Tablets, 500 ea
3 in stock
- Effective Pain Relief from Body Aches and Pains
- Can Be Used as Apart of a Heart Health Aspirin Regimen
- NSAID - Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Learn About Pain & How Aspirin Can Help Relieve It
While unpleasant, pain is actually our body's way of letting us know something is wrong. It is important to consult your doctor regarding your pain, especially if it is severe, keeps coming back, or persists.
A Trusted Brand to Relieve Pain
Bayer invented modern aspirin 120 years ago, and it’s the most trusted pain reliever on the shelf today. Many pain reliever brands have come and gone over the last century, but Bayer® continues to be a trusted brand and the #1 doctor recommended aspirin brand.
Take it for Pain
Whether you're taking Bayer Aspirin for pain, such as a headache, or a doctor-directed aspirin regimen for cardiovascular benefits, you can feel secure knowing that you've chosen a top-quality product from the authority on aspirin.
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a
prescription drug for
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active Ingredients: Aspirin 325mg (NSAID)
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours or 3 tablets every 6 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
If you have any questions about this medication, please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2021. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 13.49 oz