Arctic Ease Instant Cold Wrap, Small Joint, Red, 1 ea
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
VENDOR: Arctic Ease
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
- Arctic Ease provides hours of cool relief from pain and swelling without the discomfort of ice, frozen gel packs or the irritation and odor of menthol
- Arctic Ease cold wraps absorb heat energy from the body. The absorbed heat is then removed by evaporation allowing for hours of targeted cold therapy
- Relieves the discomfort of muscle strain, bruises, sprains, repetitive motion injuries, arthritis, bruises, plantar fasciitis and muscle cramps
- Can be used before, during and after exercise. Once Arctic Ease wraps are applied, they'll stay where you put them without the need for tape or clips.
- Re-usable - just follow the package directions
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2023. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 9.47 oz