Ddrops Baby Vitamin D3 400IU, 90 drops
AVAILABILITY: In stock (25 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 25 Left in Stock!
The Sunshine Vitamin in Just One Drop.
- Liquid Vitamin D3
- 90 Drops for 90 Days
- 400 IU per Drop
- Babies need vitamin D for healthy growth and development
- Contains no preservatives, no artificial flavors, no coloring
- Vitamin D is important for healthy growth and development in infancy and childhood especially for normal bone growth and muscle strength
- Specifically designed for breast-fed babies
- The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that infants who are breast-fed or partially breast-fed should be supplemented with 400 IU of vitamin D daily
Baby Ddrops does not contain corn, dairy, soy, gluten, wheat, artificial flavors or coloring.
Suggested Use: Infants less than 2 years old: Place 1 drop daily onto mother's nipple, or a pacifier, and allow baby to suck for at least 30 seconds. Or mix 1 drop daily with formula, juice or other food. Children over 2 years or age: Take 1 drop daily. May be put on food or taken from a clean surface such as a spoon or the back of a washed hand.
Weight: 0.35 lbs