Silver Biotics Brand Armor Gel Wound Dressing Gel, 0.5 oz
Out of stock
- All natural
- Safe for the whole family (even your furry friends)
- Multi-tasker for minor cuts, lacerations, skin irritations and 1st 2nd degree burns
- Cools and soothes
- Shown to reduce levels of Staphylococcus aureus, E. Coli, MRSA and Candida
- Provides a layer of protection for skin that lasts up to 3 days
- No stinging, staining or sticking
- No alcohol, petroleum products, or sulfa compounds
- Can be used on minor cuts, lacerations, abrasions, skin irritations, sunburns, and 1st and 2nd degree burns
- Chloride free and unscented
- Designed for use in moist wound care management
- May inhibit growth of microorganisms within wound dressing
Armor Gel has been evaluated in standard tests that show it can reduce the levels of common microorganisms including: Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, E. coli, MRSA and VRE, as well as fungi such as Candida albicans and Aspergillus niger.
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2021. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 4.5 oz