Dramamine Motion Sickness Relief, Original Formula, Tablets, 12 ea
AVAILABILITY: In stock (77 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 77 Left in Stock!
- Fast Acting Motion Sickness Relief
- For Children and Adults
- Easy open travel package!
To prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1/2 to 1 hour before starting activity.
To prevent or treat motion sickness, see below.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- Children 6 to under 12 years: Give 1/2 to 1 tablet every 6-8 hours. Do not give more than 3 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- Children 2 to under 6 years: Give 1/2 tablet every 6-8 hours. Do not give more than 1-1/2 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2023. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 7.5 oz