Complete by AMO Multi Purpose Solution, 12 oz
13 in stock
- Complete Multi-Purpose Solution
- Free Complete Lens Case Inside
- Easy Rub Formula
- For Effective Disinfection and Comfort
For Soft Contact Lenses
- Removes Protein
- With this unique EASY RUB Formula, COMPLETE MPS promotes disinfection by removing and killing a broad range of bacteria and microorganisms on your lens to help protect your eyes against infection
- COMPLETE MPS EASY RUB Formula removes protein and debris to thoroughly clean your lenses.
- COMPLETE MPS EASY RUB Formula contains Poloxamer 237, an effective cleaner that is also gentle on the eyes.
- With botanical electrolytes, COMPLETE MPS EASY RUB Formula helps promote a healthy lens wearing experience
Ask your Eye Care Professional about what makes COMPLETE MPS EASY RUB Formula a great choice for effective disinfection and comfort or visit us at YourHealthyEyes. com
Contains no chlorhexidine ot thimerosal
If you are allergic to any ingredients in this product, Do Not Use.
Don't Forget the Following Guidelines on How Best to Take Care of Your Lenses:
- Do not store or rinse in any non-sterile water, including tap water
- Do not swim, shower or use a hot tub while wearing soft contact lenses
- Do not use saliva or put lenses in mouth to rewet
- Do not wear lenses longer than prescribed
- Discard any soft contact lenses that are damaged or dehydrated
- Avoid using aerosols when wearing contact lenses
- Discard any remaining solution in your COMPLETE lens case before disinfecting your lenses again
- Do not forget your yearly exam
See inside card for full instructions and safety information
Tips for healthy lens wear
COMPLETE MPS EASY RUB Formula helps you maintain clean and comfortable lenses for effective disinfection and comfort.
RINSE for lens-wearing comfort when you insert your lenses
- Wash your hands with soap and water and dry with a lint-free towel prior to handling your lenses
- Prior to reapplying lenses, RINSE each side of the lens for 5 seconds with fresh COMPLETE MPS to remove any debris on the lens.
RUB, RINSE & SOAKfor effective disinfection when you remove your lenses
- Wash your hands with soap and water and fry with a lint free towel prior to handling your lenses.
- Place 3 drops or more of COMPLETE MPS on one side of the lens surface
- RUByour lens gently from the center to the edges for at least 10 seconds (Never rub in a circular motion, because it may tear the lens and not clean the outer edge surface)
- After rubbing for at least 10 seconds, turn lens over and repeat step 3
- RINSEeach side of the lens for 5 seconds with fresh COMPLETE MPS. Place lenses in clean COMPLETE lens case and fill with COMPLETE MPS. Close COMPLETE lens case tightly
- SOAK- Allow lenses to soak for a minimum of (6) hours for disinfection, cleaning and protein removal
Caring for your COMPLETE LENS CASE
- Always rinse tour COMPLETE lens case daily with fresh COMPLETE MPS and let it air dry. Never use tap water
- Replace your COMPLETE lens case every 1-3 months
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2021. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 17.48 oz