Fresh Guard Soak, Crystals, Packets, 24 ea
AVAILABILITY: In stock (3 items)
VENDOR: Fresh Guard
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 3 Left in Stock!
New Fresh Guard by Efferdent is a cleaning system specially formulated for removable dental appliances, including retainers, mouth guards, and clear removable braces. Fresh Guard is available in a Soak, which kills 99. 9% of odor-causing bacteria in just five minutes, for a deep clean at home, and also available in Wipes, for a quick and convenient clean on-the-go.
Unlike other currently common methods for cleaning retainers, mouth guards, clear braces and other removable braces, Fresh Guard is specially formulated to clean these devices. Fresh Guard delivers a complete clean you can see, smell and feel, without damaging the unique materials these devices are made of.
Other current cleaning methods include brushing, soaking in mouthwash or denture cleaners, all of which were not designed to clean these specific devices.
What's wrong with some common methods of dental device cleaning?
- Brushing my oral device with a toothbrush and toothpaste. Toothpaste and toothbrushes were designed to clean your teeth. Using them on your appliances can cause scratches, which could leave spaces behind for bacteria to grow. These scratches may also leave your device looking cloudy and feeling rough when you wear it
- Using mouthwash to clean my removable dental device. Mouthwash is ideally designed and intended for the purpose of freshening your breath. Many mouthwashes contain alcohol or dyes that can interact with and cause damage to the plastics or metal components of your device
- Using denture cleaners to clean my removable dental device. Denture cleaners are designed to clean non-porous denture acrylic materials. They may not effectively remove all of the mouth film that collects on plastics and other oral appliance materials. Furthermore, extended exposure with some denture cleaners may actually be corrosive to the metal components used in retainer wires
What is the difference between the wipes and the soak?
- Fresh Guard Soak comes in packets of crystals, which are used in water to create a powerful cleaning solution, and can be used for a daily, deep clean
- Fresh Guard Soak contains powerful bleaching agents that kill 99. 9% of odor causing bacteria.
- Fresh Guard Wipes are individually wrapped, pre-moistened and alcohol free. With no water needed, Fresh Guard by Efferdent Wipes are ideal for on-the-go cleaning, perfect for after meals or to clean a sports mouth guard after practice, and leave behind a fresh mint flavor
- Fresh Guard wipes do not contain any bleaching or antibacterial ingredients. They instead work by wiping away surface film where bacteria can grow
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2023. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 6.37 oz