EarPlanes Earplugs, Flight Ear Protection, 1 pair
1 in stock
Flight Ear Protection.
- For ages 11 and over
- For air pressure discomfort
- Relieves inflight ear discomfort with the exclusive CeramX Filter that regulates air pressure and reduces harsh noise naturally
- Safe, soft and disposable
- Made of soft hypoallergenic silicone
- Drug free
- Passenger accepted
- Tested by U. S. Navy Pilots
This pack contains one pair of disposable EarPlanes ear plugs. Good for your outbound flight and your return or next flight. Also great for mountain driving.
- Before inserting, pinch nose and blow to clear your ears. For best results, always insert EarPlanes one hour before landing. Remove after landing and when the cabin door is opened
- Chronic sufferers may also insert EarPlanes just before takeoff. EarPlanes may be removed when the airplane reaches maximum altitude and reinserted one hour before landing
- For maximum results, use your opposite hand to pull the top of your ear upward. Insert the ribbed end and turn like a corkscrew until snug
- Recommendation: Do not reuse after two flights since pollen, dust, and moisture will reduce effectiveness
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to APRIL 2022. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 3.9 oz