Cosamin DS Joint Health Supplement, Capsules, 108 ea
AVAILABILITY: In stock (26 items)
VENDOR: Cosamin DS
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 26 Left in Stock!
Works Better. Lasts Longer..
#1- The Orthopedic Surgeon and Rheumatologist #1 Recommended Brand.
- Glucosamine (FCHG49)
- Chondroitin Sulfate (TRH122)
- Protect your cartilage with the only brand proven to reduce joint pain.
Safe and Economical:
- There are no know interactions or serious side effects with CosaminDS
- Exclusive ingredients allow reduction in the number of capsules taken over time
- One bottle can last over 3 months when taking on a long-term basis
CosaminDS is recommended by Doctors and Pharmacists for joint health. ;.
- The only brand proven effective in controlled, published US studies to reduce joint pain
- Shown in laboratory tests to protect cartilage cells from breakdown
- Contains the proven low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine combination not found in other brands
- Manufactured in the United States following standards practiced by the pharmaceutical industry
- Meets FDA advice for consumers choosing dietary supplements
CosaminDS contains Nutramax Laboratories exclusively researched FCHG49 Glucosamine; and TRH122 Chondroitin Sulfate which exceeds the standards and specifications set forth in the U. S. Pharmacopeia (USP).
Source: Surveys conducted by Orthopedics Today of orthopedic surgeons and rheumatologists in April 2000, November 2001 and July 2003 relating to glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate brands.
Derived from crab and shrimp.
(economical long-term) Take 1 to 2 capsules daily.
Initial 1 to 2 months: Take 3 capsules daily (may be taken at once or throughout the day).
Keep in a cool, dry place.
Expiration Date: 09/2024
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 9.37 oz