Zicam Cold Remedy RapidMelts, Cherry, 25 ea
AVAILABILITY: In stock (25 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 25 Left in Stock!
25 Quick Dissolve Tablets - Melts in you Mouth.
- Get over your cold faster
- Reduces the duration and severity of cold symptoms
Taking Zicam Cold Remedy at the first sign of a cold: .
- Reduces the duration of the common cold.
- Reduces the severity of cold symptoms
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole
- Take one tablet at the onset of symptoms
- Repeat every three hours until symptoms are gone
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2023. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 6.47 oz