Pepcid Complete All-Day Heartburn Symptom Relief, Tablets, Berry, 50 ea
AVAILABILITY: In stock (25 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 25 Left in Stock!
Acid Reducer + Antiacid.
- Reduces & Neutralizes Acid
- Works with Just One Tablet
- Contains Calcium
- Helps Relieve Heartburn Due to Acid Indigestion
- 25 ~ Berry Blend Flavored Chewable Tablets.
The benefits of a chewable antacid + Acid Control of Pepcid AC = A single tablet that both reduces and neutralizes acid.
A Non-Prescription Stomach Medicine - Pepcid Complete combines an acid reducer (famotidine) with antacids (calcium carbonate and magnesium hydroxide) to relieve heartburn in two different ways:
- Acid reducers decrease the production of new stomach acid
- Antacids neutralize acid that is already in the stomach
The active ingredients in Pepcid Complete have been used for years to treat acid-related problems in millions of people safely and effectively.
Just 1 tablet relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion;.
Excess Acid: A Burning Problem - It is normal for the stomach to produce acid, especially after consuming food and beverages;However, acid in the stomach may move up into the wrong place (the esophagus), causing burning pain and discomfort that interfere with everyday activities.
Heartburn - Caused by acid in the esophagus.
- Burning pain/discomfort in esophagus
- A valve-like muscle called the lower esophageal sphincter (LES) is relaxed in an open position
- Acid moves up from stomach
Tips for Managing Heartburn.
- Do not lie flat or bend over soon after eating
- Do not eat late at night, or just before bedtime
- Certain foods or drinks are more likely to cause heartburn, such as rich, spicy, fatty, and fired foods, chocolate, caffeine, alcohol, and even some fruits and vegetables
- Eat slowly and do not eat big meals
- If you are overweight, lose weight
- If you smoke, quit smoking
- Raise the head of your bed
- Wear loose fitting clothing around your stomach
Proven effective in Clinical Studies: In clinical studies, Pepcid Complete was significantly better than placebo pills in relieving heartburn.
Onset of Relief - Percent of heartburn episodes relieved within 30 minutes.
- 45% Pepcid Complete
- 33% Placebo
- 38 % Famotidine
- 41% Antacid
Duration of Relief - Percent of heartburn episodes relieved for at least 7 hours.
- 70% Pepcid Complete
- 59% Placebo
- 68% Famotidine
- 61% Antacid.
Read the and warnings before use.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Do not swallow tablet whole; chew completely
- To relieve symptoms, chew 1 tablet before swallowing
- Do not use more than 2 chewable tablets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
Store at 25-30°C (77-86°F);Protect from moisture.
Weight: 0.69 lbs