NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot With 50 Premixed Refill Packets, 1 ea
AVAILABILITY: In stock (24 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 24 Left in Stock!
Neti Pot for Daily Nasal Hygiene.
- Free Flowing Gravity Method
- Saline Nasal Irrigation providing Moisturization & Natural Relief from Allergies & Sinus Symptoms
- The Only Patented Formula of Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate available
- No Spill, No Mess, No Burning & No Stinging
Relieves Allergies & Sinus Symptoms:
- Nasal Allergies & Dryness
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, & House Dust
- Post Nasal Drip & Nasal Congestion
- Soothing, No Burning or Stinging
- Easy Flow, No Spill, No Mess Pot Design
- Preservative, Iodine & Latex Free
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium bicarbonate (Natural Ingredients & 99. 9% Pure)
- pH Balance & Isotonic Solution
- Natural relief from allergies & sinus symptoms
- Great for CPAP Users and after sinus surgery
- Safe during pregnancy
- Convenient for travel
NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot comes with 50 packets of easy to dispense USP Grade (99. 9% Pure) and Preservative Free Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate mixture. It is pH balanced & isotonic for maximum comfort. Smooth gravity flow creates no pressure in the nasal passage, ears or sinuses. each packet contains precisely measure mixture to mix with 8 oz (240 mL) of lukewarm distilled water, taking the guesswork out of preparing this solution. This box also contains step by step directions for use and extensive educational material on nasal and sinus disease.
- 1 NasaFlo Neti Pot Irrigation Device - 8 oz (240 mL)
- 50 Packets of USP Grade (99. 9% Pure) Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture (pH Balanced, Natural Ingredients, Isotonic, Preservative Free & Iodine Free)
- Educational Brochure
- Directions for use
Dr. Mehta is the founder and president of NeilMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc. His years of data collection on several thousand patients clearly shows that NeilMed's positive pressure system, Sinus Rinse, is the simplest and therapeutically most effective when it comes to nasal irrigation. However, there are some patients who may experience pressure with that positive pressure system and in view of that, NasaFlo Neti Pot will be an alternate method for irrigation since it operates by gravity.
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to APRIL 2023. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 12.79 oz