Proferrin ES Heme Iron Polypeptide, Tablets, 30 ea
Out of stock
- Naturally occurring iron source
- Clinically proven iron supplement
- Heme iron polypeptide supplement
- Iron is necessary for red blood cell formation
Each tablet contains 12 mg of elemental iron as heme iron Polypeptide (HIP);Heme iron is the form of iron most readily absorbed by humans, and Proferrin is the only non-ionic iron supplement. This unique property gives it exceptional absorption characteristics, and Gastrointestinal (GI) tolerability second to none. Unique intestinal receptor.
- Higher absorbency, fewer side effects and more convenience - that's what this iron supplement potentially provides
- Proferrin from Colorado Biolabs is a heme iron polypeptide, which is often used to address an iron deficiency
- Heme iron has been shown to have a much better absorption rate than non-heme iron supplements. Because of that, heme iron may also give you less of the common side effects from iron, such as stomach irritation and constipation
- Natural form of iron derived from animal sources
- May cause fewer gastrointestinal side effects
- Higher absorption rate: Increased serum iron up to 23 times greater than ferrous fumarate(1)
- Can be taken with or without meals
- You normally get iron from the foods you eat. It becomes part of the hemoglobin in your blood, which carries oxygen throughout the body. It's also found in myoglobin, which helps your muscles store oxygen
- If you have an iron deficiency, ask your healthcare practitioner if you could try supplementing your diet with Proferrin. It contains natural iron sources to help you get the right amount of this important mineral
Adults: One tablet taken up to three times per day or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2021. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 4.99 oz