Clairol Nice 'n Easy, 8G/104 Natural Medium Golden Blonde, 1 ea
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Superior natural looking color with tones and highlights
- 3 salon tones in 1 simple step
- Nice 'n Easy provides 100% gray coverage and color that lasts up to 8 weeks
- Permanent color
- Available in Blonde, Brunette, Black and Red shades
- CC Colorseal Conditioner adds intense shine, helps lock in natural looking color and protects hair between coloring
The secret to our natural looking color is Clairol's exclusive ColorBlend Technology, which expertly blends 3 complementary tones into every shade. The result? Natural looking color that's perfectly true to you!
Read and follow instructions on enclosed leaflet
How To Use
Do skin allergy test 48 hours before each application even if you have already used coloring products.
Get ready to color
- use a smock or an old towel to protect your clothing.
- have a clock handy for timing.
- apply color to dry hair
- Put on the expert colorist gloves
- Pull off and discard tear-tip from the color-blend activator applicator bottle (2), then unscrew the applicator bottle cap
- Open color-blend formula bottle (1) and pour contents into applicator bottle (2)
- Replace applicator bottle cap
- Place gloved finger over applicator tip, point away from face, and shake well until the color has totally blended and the mixture has thickened
- Immediately apply the color to your hair
Once mixed, never reseal or store the color in a closed container as it could burst.
All Over Color Application
- ideal for first time users or if you haven't colored for several months.
Step 1: Apply Color
- Part your hair into small, even sections using the applicator tip
- Apply color first to your roots and stubborn grays
- Work through hair from root to tip to ensure full saturation, but don't rub into the scalp
- Pour any unused color mixture down the drain as it will lose its effectiveness after an hour
- If any color gets on your skin, wipe it off with a damp towel
Step 2: Time It
- Leave on for 25 minutes or the time indicated by your strand test
Tip:if your grays are really stubborn, it may be necessary to leave color on for up to 45 minutes. For ultra light blonde shades, leave the color on for up to 45 minutes as well. Nice `n easy - a perfect blend of tones for natural-looking color with amazing highlights and shine!
Step 3: Rinse and Gloss
- Add a small amount of warm water and massage into a lather. Rinse until water runs clear
- Apply the colorseal conditioning gloss to condition and lock in highlights and shine
- For optimal color results, leave on for 2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water
- Save remaining colorseal conditioning gloss and continue to use once a week (after shampooing) in place of your usual conditioner for a total of 6 weeks of optimal color, shine and softness
Tip:for best results use a quarter-size amount for each application. Our exclusive colorseal conditioning gloss seals in healthy-looking color and adds intense shine!
- ideal for users who color every 4-6 weeks to help keep hair healthy-looking and ensure even color root to tip.
1. Apply Color
- Part your hair down the middle and apply the color mixture to your roots, use applicator tip to separate your hair into sections and continue applying the color to your roots only. Save the remainder of the color to use for the rest of your hair
2. Time It
- Leave the color on your hair for 20 minutes or 5 minutes less than the time indicated by your strand test
- Then gently work the remaining color through the rest of your hair, but avoid rubbing it into your scalp. Leave the color on your hair for an additional 5 minutes
3. Rinse and Gloss
- See instructions above
Tip: if your grays are really stubborn, it may be necessary to leave color on for up to 45 minutes;For ultra light blonde shades, leave the color on for up to 45 minutes as well.
Before You Color: 48 Hours in Advance
- take the allergy test.
- do the strand test to determine your optimal coloring time.
- read this entire instruction leaflet before you begin.
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2021. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 12.47 oz