Clairol Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up, 5G Medium Golden Brown, 1 ea
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
The targeted Root Creme works in just 10 minutes and matches leading shades --even salon color
- Just 10 minutes to say goodbye to roots and grays
- 100% gray coverage
- Permanent color that blends seamlessly
- Available in Blonde, Brunette, Black and Red shades
- Precision Brush for quick and easy application
- Lasts up to 3 weeks
Extend the life of your hair color. Root Touch-Up gives your hair color a boost, covering roots and grays anytime between regular colorings. The targeted Root Creme works in just 10 minutes and matches leading shades --even salon color..
Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color.
Read and follow instructions on enclosed leaflet
How to Use
Do skin allergy test 48 hours before each application even if you have already used coloring products
3 Easy Steps to Say Goodbye to those Roots!
- Put on the Expert Colorist Gloves provided
- Place plastic mixing tray on flat, stable surface where it won't tip over
- Unscrew the cap from the Color Activating Lotion  bottle
- Empty contents of Color Activating Lotion  bottle into mixing tray
- Unscrew the cap of Permanent Color Creme  tube (previously opened for Allergy Test)
- Empty contents of Permanent Color Creme  tube into mixing tray
- Using the Precision Color Brush, thoroughly mix contents of tray until the color is completely blended
- Gently brush or comb your hair into your preferred style
- Using the Precision Color Brush, apply color to your most visible roots at the hairline around the face, part and temples.
- Make sure you saturate your most visible roots with color. Don't worry if the color of the mixture on your hair looks different from your desired color - when it's dry, your color will be beautiful!
- If any color gets on your skin or household surface, wipe it off immediately with a damp towel.
Countdown to No Roots
- Once you're done applying the color, leave it on for 10 minutes or the time indicated by your Strand Test
- Pour any unused color mixture down the drain. Once mixed, it will lose its effectiveness after an hour
Tip:If your grays are really stubborn, it may be necessary to leave color on for up to 15 minutes.
3: Rinse & Go.
- Rinse hair with warm water until the water runs clear and style as usual. There is no need to shampoo. You've got natural-looking color that will last for 3 weeks!
- Use Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up if you have visible roots at your part, hairline or temples between colorings
- Apply color to dry hair that is free of styling product build-up;If hair has build-up, shampoo one day prior to coloring. Do not shampoo immediately before coloring. Your scalp has natural oils that help to protect it during coloring
- If your hair has been recently permed or relaxed, wait at least 7 days and 1 shampoo before coloring;If you plan to perm or relax your hair, wait at least 7 days and 1 shampoo after coloring
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2021. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 6.79 oz