Band-Aid First Aid Gauze Pads, Medium, 3 inch x 3 inch, 10 ea
AVAILABILITY: In stock (25 items)
VENDOR: Band Aid
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 25 Left in Stock!
Band-Aid Brand Gauze Pads with Quiltvent Technology are designed for better protection. The hospital-grade sterile gauze pads have deep pockets that wick away blood and fluid to keep wounds clean. When using ointment, unique Quiltvent Technology pockets help keep it in place. Their eight double-thick layers of pillow-soft cushioning provide extra comfort, and their low-lint design helps prevent irritation.
- For dressing minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Antileak core absorbs fluids instantly
- 10-count pack of sterile gauze pads have a low-lint design that helps prevent irritation
- Extra-thick for comfort
- Quiltvent Technology locks in ointment
- Deep pockets wick away fluid to keep wounds clean
- First aid pads have double-thick layers for extra cushioning
For best care, use Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid Brand of First Aid Products and follow these step-by-step :
- Clean: Stop bleeding by applying pressure with sterile gauze. Cleanse injured area gently and thoroughly with mild soap and water. Pat dry.
- Treat: Treat wounds by applying Neosporin First Aid Antibiotic.
- Protect: Cover injured area completely with a Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid Brand of First Aid Products Gauze Pad to help absorb fluids. Wrap Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid Brand of First Aid Products Rolled Gauze to firmly secure gauze pads and help keep the wound clean from contaminants.
In case of deep or puncture wounds, or serious burns, consult a physician. For medical emergencies, seek professional help. STERILE unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged.
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2024. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 28.98 oz