Caldesene Baby Corn Starch Powder With Zinc Oxide, 5 oz
9 in stock
Contains cornstarch and zinc oxide, which form a protective barrier to repel moisture and help keep skin dry plus aloe and chamomile to soften and soothe baby's delicate skin. When used regularly, Caldesene seals out wetness and helps protect against chafed skin.
- Treats and prevents diaper rash
- Aloe and chamomile to soften and soothe baby's delicate skin
- Protects against minor skin irritation
- Seals out wetness and helps protect against chafed skin
For diaper rash.
- change wet or soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- apply powder liberally, as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- apply powder close to the body away from child's face
- carefully shake the powder into the diaper or into the hand and apply to diaper area
For minor skin irritations.
- smooth on powder to protect irritated and chafed skin
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2021. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 11.27 oz