Patrin Lidocaine 4% Pain Relieving Topical Anesthetic Cream, 15 gm
AVAILABILITY: In stock (89 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 89 Left in Stock!
- Maximum strength Lidocaine (4%) Cream targets pain receptors and provides temporary numbing relief to minor pain associated with arthritis, simple backache, sports related injuries, muscle strains, joint pain, and bruising
- Lidocaine helps numb away the pain by desensitizing nerves for temporary relief of minor pain, including pain associated with arthritis, simple backache, minor cuts, scrapes, burns, abrasions, sunburn, and insect bites
- Use Lidocaine to numb the skin before painful treatments including tattoos and tattoo removal, piercings, waxing, laser hair removal, injectables, microblading, and more. This fast-acting and long-lasting formula absorbs quickly
- Compare to products from brands like UberNumb, Biofreeze, Numbify, Alocane, Lidocaine Plus, Aspercreme, LMX, Neosporin, Penetrex, Ebanel, Ted's Pain Cream, Boiron, Sombra, Bengay, Corganics, Topircin, Penetrex, Barox, Tiger Balm & Fibro Cream.
- Made in USA & 100% Guaranteed: Trust this skin-numbing cream for lasting relief & all-American value
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2022. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 6.47 oz