Muro 128 5% Sterile Ophthalmic Ointment, 0.12 oz
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
VENDOR: Muro 128
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Sodium Chloride Hypertonicity Ophthalmic Ointment, 5%
Temporary relief of corneal edema
Do not use if cap and neckring are not intact and imprinted seal on box is broken or missing.
Do not use except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
When using this product
- it may cause temporary burning and irritation
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Pull down the lower lid of the affected eye.
- Apply a small amount (1/4 inch) of ointment to the inside of eyelid.
- Apply every 3 to 4 hours or as directed by a doctor.
Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Keep tightly closed and do not freeze.
Weight: 0.29 lbs