Docusol Kids Constipation Relief, Mini Enema, 5 ea
AVAILABILITY: In stock (25 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 25 Left in Stock!
- For the relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
This product generally produces a bowel movement in 2 to 15 minutes.
- Works Within 15 Minutes
- The Sensible Solution
- Safe, Fast & Effective
- Doctor Recommended
- Easy to Use
- Relief in Just Minutes
- Complete Evacuation
- 5 Mini-Enemas
Children 2 years to under 12 years and older (with adult supervision), one unit daily. Children under 2 years of age, consult a doctor prior to use.
- Twist off and remove tip
Lubricate tip prior to insertion:
- Place a few drops of the tubes liquid cont on the shaft prior to insertion. Also apply liquid content or lubricant to the anus before before inserting the mini-enema
- Positioning: For best results, lay on left side with knees bent
- Alternate Positions: Administer while seated on the toilet. Or, kneel, then lower head and chest forward until side of face is resting on the surface
- With stedy pressure, gently insert the tube into the rectum with care to prevent damage to the rectal wall. Squeeze to empty the contents. Keep the tube squeezed until it is removed from the rectum. After the contents have been emptied, remove the disposable tube and discard. A small amount of liquid may remain in the unit after use
Weight: 0.63 lbs