Bayer Aspirin Regimen, Safety Coated Enteric Caplets, 100 ea
AVAILABILITY: In stock (25 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 25 Left in Stock!
Aspirin Regimen Bayer Regular strength 325 mg is specially designed for people on an aspirin regimen as directed by a doctor.
Enteric coating is a delayed-released safety coating that provides added stomach protection;The enteric safety coating is designed to allow the aspirin to pass through the stomach to the small intestine before dissolving;This product is available in easy to swallow caplet form and is caffeine-free and sodium-free.
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 or 2 caplets every 4 hours, not to exceed 12 caplets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor
- Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen
- Other Information: Store at room temperature
Weight: 0.94 lbs