Bayer Aspirin Regimen Low Dose, Safety Coated Enteric Tablets, 120 ea
AVAILABILITY: In stock (63 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 63 Left in Stock!
Aspirin Regimen Bayer Adult Low Strength 81 mg Aspirin is recommended by doctors for use to fight cardiovascular events, like recurrent heart attack or stroke.
- Often Recommended by doctors for Adult Aspirin Regimen Use
- Small, Easy-To-Swallow Tablets
- Safety Coated for Added Stomach Protection
- Aspirin Protects Your Heart by Keeping Your Blood Flowing Freely
It is most often used by patients who are taking aspirin on a regular basis under a doctor's supervision. This product contains one-quarter the medicine of a regular strength aspirin tablet allowing you to more conveniently take the dosage directed by your doctor. This product is caffeine-free and sodium-free.
Enteric coating is a delayed-released safety coating that provides added stomach protection. The enteric safety coating is designed to allow the aspirin to pass through the stomach to the small intestine before dissolving.
Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen.
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours, not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor
- Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen
- Other Information: Store at room temperature
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2023. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 9.47 oz