Dr. Scholl's Dual Action Freeze Away Wart Remover, 1 kit
AVAILABILITY: In stock (2 items)
VENDOR: Dr. Scholl's
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
2x More Effective than freezing alone on large warts.
- Removes warts fast, with as few as 1 treatment
- Works on both Common and Plantar warts
- Method used by doctors
- Safe and effective for kids ages 4 and up
- 7 Disposable Applicators
- 1 Reusable Applicator
- 1/3 fl oz Liquid Wart Remover
- 9 Cushions
If the wart has not disappeared after 2 weeks, you may start another treatment cycle. Do not treat wart with more than 4 treatment cycles of Dual Action Freeze Away Wart Remover. One treatment cycle: Assembly:
- Attach open end of the white applicator to blue nozzle of can. Twist clockwise to lock in place
- Use only the white applicators provided
- You will hear a hissing sound as the white applicator tip is being frozen
- The white applicator will be activated with cold liquid and you will see. condensation (white frosty appearance)
- You may smell some dimethyl ether
- Leaving the white applicator on the can, apply immediately. Lightly press and hold the white applicator tip on the wart for the treatment time directed in the information booklet
- Do not swab
- You must treat the entire wart, not just the center
- Discard the white applicator after treating wart
- Use one applicator to freeze each wart. Do not reuse an applicator to treat another wart or touch the end of the applicator with bare hands to ensure that you do not spread the wart virus infection
- 24 hours after treating with Dual Action Freeze Away can, wash the treated wart and dry thoroughly
- Apply one drop of Dr. Scholl's Dual Action Freeze Away Fast-Acting Liquid at a time to the treated wart using the applicator stick. Let dry
- Apply liquid twice daily for 2 weeks
- Self-adhesive cushion may be used to cushion wart before re-applying liquid
If the wart has not disappeared after 2 weeks, you may start another treatment cycle. Do not treat wart with more than 4 treatment cycles of Dual Action Freeze Away wart remover.
Other Information: .
Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) Keep tightly closed.
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2022. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 9.9 oz