Sensodyne Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth, Fresh Mint, 4 oz
53 in stock
24 / 7 Sensitivity Protection
Maximum Strength with Fluoride.
#1 Dentist Recommended Brand | 9 out of 10 Dentists Recommended Brand
Use Sensodyne Whenever You Normally Brush:
- It Contains Potassium Nitrate Clinically Proven to Help Reduce Painful Sensitivity
- It Helps Provide Fast Relief
- It Has Fluoride to Support Cavity Protection
- Its Great Taste Helps Keep Your Mouth Feeling Fresh & Clean
This product contains no sugar.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush;Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician;Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth
- Children under 12 years of age;Consult a dentist or physician
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2022. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 9.47 oz