Nicorette Stop Smoking Aid Mini Lozenges, 2 mg, Mint, 20 ea
AVAILABILITY: In stock (21 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 21 Left in Stock!
Helps Double Your Chances of Quitting
- Dissolves Up to 3X Faster
- Tiny Size, Tough on Cravings
- Pocket Sized Packaging
Gluten-Free | Dairy-Free | Latex-Free | Does Not Contain Animal Derivatives.
Pull a fast one on cravings with Nicorette mini Lozenge;It's on-the-go relief that dissolves up to 3x faster than regular stop smoking lozenges and takes care of your cravings so you can get on with your life;Nicorette mini Lozenge offers a more portable and flexible way to quit smoking;The pocket-sized packaging (about the size of a lighter) allows you to battle your smoking triggers wherever you are.
Zing. Zoom. Pow. The sound of Tiny, Quick, Tough craving relief.
- If you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use
- Before using this product, read the enclosed user's guide for complete and other important information
- Stop smoking completely when you begin using the lozenge
- If you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, use 4 mg nicotine lozenge
- If you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use 2 mg nicotine lozenge according to the following 12 week schedule:
- Weeks 1 to 6: 1 lozenge every 1 to 2 hours
- Weeks 7 to 9: 1 lozenge every 2 to 4 hours
- Weeks 10 to 12: 1 lozenge every 4 to 8 hours
- Nicotine lozenge is a medicine and must be used a certain way to get the best results
- Place the lozenge in your mouth and allow the lozenge to slowly dissolve (about 10 minutes). Minimize swallowing. Do not chew or swallow lozenge
- You may feel a warm or tingling sensation
- Occasionally move the lozenge from one side of your mouth to the other until completely dissolved (about 10 minutes)
- Do not eat or drink 15 minutes before using this or while the lozenge is in your mouth
- To improve your chances of quitting, use at least 9 lozenges per day for the first 6 weeks
- Do not use more than one lozenge at a time or continuously use one lozenge after another since this may cause you hiccups, heartburn, nausea or other side effects
- Do not use more than 5 lozenges in 6 hours. Do not use more than 20 lozenges per day
- Stop using the nicotine lozenge at the end of the 12 weeks. If you still feel the need to use nicotine lozenges, talk to your doctor
Weight: 0.33 lbs