Nicorette Stop Smoking Aid Gum, 4 mg, Fruit Chill, 20 ea
AVAILABILITY: In stock (25 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 25 Left in Stock!
For those who smoke their first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up.
Coated for bold flavor.
- If you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use
- Before using this product, read the enclosed User's Guide for complete and for other important information
- Stop smoking completely when you begin using the gum
- If you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use 2 mg nicotine gum
- If you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, use 4 mg nicotine gum according to the following 12 week schedule:
- Weeks 1 to 6: 1 piece every 1 to 2 hours
- Weeks 7 to 9: 1 piece every 2 to 4 hours
- Weeks 10 to 12: 1 piece every 4 to 8 hours
- Nicotine gum is a medicine and must be used a certain way to get the best results
- Chew the gum slowly until it tingles. Then park it between your cheek and gum. When the tingle is gone, begin chewing again, until the tingle returns
- Repeat this process until most of the tingle is gone (about 30 minutes)
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes before chewing the nicotine gum, or while chewing a piece
- To improve your chances of quitting, use at least 9 pieces per day for the first 6 weeks
- If you experience strong or frequent cravings, you may use a second piece within the hour. However, do not continuously use one piece after another since this may cause you hiccups, heartburn, nausea or other side effects
- Do not use more than 24 pieces a day
- It is important to complete treatment. Stop using the nicotine gum at the end of 12 weeks. If you still feel the need to use nicotine gum, talk to your doctor
To increase your success in quitting:
- You must be motivated to quit
- Use enough - chew at least 9 pieces of Nicorette per day during the first six weeks
- Use long enough - use Nicorette for the full 12 weeks
Use with a support program as directed in the enclosed User's Guide.
How to open the Nicorette Gum Pocket Pack.
- Gently push tab on side
- Pull up forcefully, pulling open box
- Dispense Nicorette Gum and follow dosing instructions
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2024. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 6.97 oz