NicoDerm CQ Smoking Cessation Aid Patches, Step 2, Clear, 14 ea
AVAILABILITY: In stock (25 items)
VENDOR: NicoDerm CQ
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 25 Left in Stock!
Nicotine Transdermal System.
- Stop Smoking Aid
- 14mg Delivered Over 24 Hours
- 14 Patches
- New Clear Patches
3 Step Program
NicoDerm CQ is a three step program;You start with the highest level of medicine and gradually step down your dose;Reduce withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking.
- CQ Step 1 - 21 mg
- CQ Step 2 - 14 mg
- CQ Step 3 - 7 mg
If you smoke:
- more than 10 cigarettes per day: start withStep 1
- 10 or less cigarettes per day: start withStep 2
What is the NicoDerm CQ Patch and How is it Used?
NicoDerm CQ is a small, nicotine-containing patch;When you put on a NicoDerm CQ patch, nicotine passes through the skin and into your body;NicoDerm CQ is very thin and uses special material to control how fast nicotine passes through the skin;Unlike the sudden jolts of nicotine delivered by cigarettes, the amount of nicotine you receive remains relatively smooth throughout the 24 or 16 hours period you wear the NicoDerm CQ patch;This helps to reduce the cravings you may have for nicotine.
To Increase Your Success In Quitting:
- You must be motivated to quit
- Complete the full treatment program, applying a new patch every day
- Use with a support program as described in the enclosed User's Guide
- For your family's protection, NicoDerm CQ patches are supplied in child resistant pouches;Do not use if individual pouch is damaged or open
Read carton and enclosed User's Guide before using this product;Keep the carton and User's Guide;They contain important information.
- If you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use
- Stop smoking completely when you begin using the patch
- if you smoke more than 10 cigarettes per day, use according to the following 10 week schedule
Weight: 0.57 lbs