Nexium 24 Hours, Heartburn Relief, Capsules, 14 ea
AVAILABILITY: In stock (25 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 25 Left in Stock!
- One 14-day course of treatment
- Nexium 24HR works by blocking acid at the source, giving you 24 hours of protection from frequent heartburn
- Use as directed, may take 1-4 days for full effect
Just one pill a day gives you 24 hours of protection from frequent heartburn, all day and all night.
HOW NEXIUM 24HR WORKS.
Nexium 24HR is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI);Proton pumps are your body's acid pumps, which are located on the cells that line your stomach;Nexium 24HR works by blocking acid at the pump, giving you 24 hours of protection from frequent heartburn when used as directed;In fact, PPIs like Nexium 24HR are the only FDA-approved medication for over-the-counter treatment of frequent heartburn.
Adults 18 years of age and older;This product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days;May take 1 to 4 days for full effect.
14-Day Course of Treatment:
- Swallow 1 capsule with a glass of water before eating in the morning
- Take every day for 14 days
- Do not take more than 1 capsule a day
- Swallow whole. Do not crush or chew capsules
- Do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor
Repeat 14-Day Courses (if needed):
- You may need to repeat a 14-day course every 4 months
- Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor before use;Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition
Weight: 0.5 lbs