Differin Adapalene Gel 0.1%, Acne Treatment, 1.6 oz
AVAILABILITY: In stock (499 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 499 Left in Stock!
Differin contains the first OTC Rx-strength acne-fighting retinoid. Retinoids play a crucial role in the treatment of acne by regulating skin cell turnover reducing inflammation deep in the skin to clear prevent pimples. What makes the retinoid in Differin (Adapalene) so cool is that it's gentler on your skin, while still effective — that means you get the clearer skin you want without having to do things like completely avoid sunlight forever!
- Clear and prevent acne with an Rx-strength retinoid
- Fights the main causes of acne by regulating skin cell turnover reducing inflammation deep in the skin to clear and prevent pimples, blackheads and clogged pores
- Differin Gel can reduce up to 87% of acne in just 12 weeks (Cunliffe et al 1998, Galderma Laboratories)
- Effectively treats acne to restore your skin's natural tone texture
- The retinoid in Differin heals current acne and stops new acne from forming
Expiration Date: 01/2024
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 4.78 oz