Fleet Mineral Oil Enema, Latex Free, 4.5 oz
AVAILABILITY: In stock (25 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 25 Left in Stock!
Single daily dose:
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 bottle.
- Children 2 to under 12 years: One-half bottle.
- Children under 2 years: DO NOT USE.
REMOVE ORANGE PROTECTIVE SHIELD FROM ENEMA COMFORTIP BEFORE INSERTING.
With steady pressure, gently insert enema tip into rectum with a slight side-to-side movement, with tip pointing toward navel. Insertion may be easier if person receiving enema bears down, as if having a bowel movement. This helps relax the muscles around the anus. Do not force the enema tip into rectum as this can cause injury. Squeeze bottle until nearly all liquid is gone. It is not necessary to empty the bottle completely as it contains more liquid than needed. Remove Comfortip from rectum. Retain enema in accordance with doctor's instructions. Follow with a cleansing enema: To remove stools or other residue now softened and lubricated, it is suggested that you use a regular Fleets enema to cleanse the bowel.
Positions for using this enema:
- Left side position: Lie on left side with knee bent and arms resting comfortably.
- Knee-chest position: Kneel, then lower head and chest forward until left side of face is resting on surface with left arm folded comfortably.
Weight: 0.66 lbs