Fleet Enema, Ready-to-Use Saline Laxative, 7.8 oz
AVAILABILITY: In stock (100 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 100 Left in Stock!
70% Extra Volume.
Extra Cleansing , Extra Relief.
- Ready-to-Use Saline Laxative
- Latex Free
- Soft, Flexible Comfortip
- Easy Squeeze ~ Now Easier to Squeeze, Patented Technology
- #1 Doctor Recommended
- Protective shield prevents contamination. Pre-lubricated Comfortip for easy of insertion. One-way safety valve controls flow and prevents reflux. Easy squeeze bottle
Based on the results of use of the product by regular 4. 5 fl. oz. enema users.
How to use:
- Remove orange protective shield from enema Comfortip before inserting
- With steady pressure, gently insert enema tip into rectum with a slight side-to-side movement, with tip pointing toward navel. Insertion may be easier if person receiving enema bears down, as if having a bowel movement. This helps relax the muscles around the anus
- Do not force the enema tip into rectum as this can cause injury
- Squeeze bottle until nearly all liquid is gone. It is not necessary to empty the bottle completely, as it contains more liquid than needed
- Remove Comfortip from rectum and maintain position until urge to evacuate is strong (usually 2 to 5 minutes)
Positions for using this enema: Left-side position: Lie on left side with knee bent, and arms resting comfortably. Knee-chest position: Kneel, then lower head and chest forward until left side of face is resting on surface with left arm folded comfortably.
Single daily dosage: Do not use more unless directed by a doctor.
- Adults and children 12 years and over - one bottle
- Children 2 to 11 years - use Fleet Enema for Children
- Children under 2 years - Do not use
- each 197-ml delivered dose contains:
- sodium 4. 4g
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 1-5 minutes
Carton sealed for safety. If seal with Fleet emblem on top or bottom flap is broken or missing, do not use.
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2023. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 13.28 oz