Citrucel Fiber Therapy for Regularity, Orange, 30 oz
AVAILABILITY: In stock (25 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 25 Left in Stock!
- The Fiber That Won't Cause Excess Gas
- Orange Flavor
- Taste Preferred 2 to 1 Over Metamucil
Citrucel's unique fiber is 100% soluble, non-allergenic and gluten free and won't ferment to cause excess gas like other fiber products.
Citrucel is proven effective for helping restore and maintain regularity.
- Fill glass with at least 8 oz. of cold water
- Fill enclosed scoop with product. Level scoop with knife or flat object
- Put product in water. Stir briskly and drink promptly. Drinking another glass of water is helpful
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: one scoop up to three times daily
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: half the adult dose once daily
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor
Take this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 oz. (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. (See warnings).
- Use product at first signs constipation or irregularity.
- Using enclosed clear scoop, put one dose in a full glass of cold water.
- Stir briskly and drink promptly.
- Drinking another glass of water is helpful
Store below 86° F (30° C). Protect contents from humidity. Keep tightly closed.
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2023. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 40.48 oz