Motrin Infant Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Infants' Drops, Berry, 1 oz
AVAILABILITY: In stock (16 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 16 Left in Stock!
For Ages 6 mos. - 23 mos.
Pain Reliever - Fever Reducer.
- New Syringe Dosing Device
- 50mg per 1. 25mL
- Non-Staining Dye Free
- Alcohol Free
Temporarily: Relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches and toothaches, teething and immunization.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- Do not give more than directed
- Shake well before using
- Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age
- Measure with the dosing device provided. Do not use with any other device
- Dispense liquid slowly into the child's mouth, toward the inner cheek
- If needed, repeat dose every 6-8 hours
- Do not use more than 4 times a day
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2023. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 5.49 oz