Caltrate Calcium & Vitamin D+Minerals, Cherry/Orange/Fruit Punch, 60 ea
AVAILABILITY: In stock (35 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 35 Left in Stock!
- Calcium Dietary Supplement with Vitamin D & Minerals
- Assorted Fruit Flavors: Cherry, Orange, Fruit Punch
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
- Great Tasting!
- It's Never Too Late For Caltrate.
- Caltrate May Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis affects middle-aged and older persons, especially those with a family history of fragile bones in later years.
A lifetime of regular exercise and a healthy diet that includes calcium builds and maintains good bone health, and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life. Recently, scientists have determined that even postmenopausal women can benefit from greater calcium intake so - "It's Never Too Late for Caltrate. ".
While adequate calcium intake is important, daily intakes above 2000 mg are not likely to provide any additional benefit.
What you should know about Caltrate 600 Plus Chewables.
- Caltrate 600 Plus Chewables contains the most concentrated form of calcium you can buy. Each chewable tablet provides more calcium for your bones than any leading brand
- Caltrate 600 Plus Chewables also contains these six additional fortifying nutrients essential for healthy bone formation:
- Vitamin D - To help increase calcium absorption
- Magnesium - Important for maintaining strong bones
- Zinc, Copper Manganese - Essential for skeletal development
- Boron - Helps the body utilize calcium
- Caltrate 600 Plus Chewables is a dietary supplement that contains no salt, lactose or preservatives
- Caltrate 600 Plus Chewables can be taken with your multivitamin
- Caltrate 600 Plus may reduce the risk of osteoporosis no matter what your age. No matter when you start, "It's Never Too Late for Caltrate. "
- Take two tablets daily (one tablet twice a day) with food or as directed by your physician
- Store at room temperature
- Keep tightly closed
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2022. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 10.5 oz