TriDerma Psoriasis Control, Fast Acting Relief, Medical Strength, 1.7 oz
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
- This non-greasy cream gently relieves skin of white dead skin cell build-up, extreme dryness, redness, burning and itching.
- It helps provide the most normal skin possible without damaging cortisone or other harmful drugs.
- It contains specific healing ingredients recommended by the National Psoriasis Foundation to help alleviate the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Daily use helps prevent flare-ups and helps to restore and maintain healthy skin.
- Its unique combination of AP4 Genuine Virgin Aloe, Urea, Salicylic Acid, Zinc PCA, Vitamins A,B,D,E, Oat Protein and other advanced healing ingredients help promote fast tissue repair.
- Powerful yet gentle enough to use on any sensitive skin area, including on the scalp
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2021. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 6.37 oz