Cold-Eeze Lozenges, 13.3 mg, Honey Lemon, 18 ea *
11 in stock
- Cold-Ease treatment should begin as soon as possible when the very first symptoms of a cold start to appear, such as scratchy or sore throat, coughing, stuffiness, etc.
- Completely dissolve a Cold-Ease lozenge in your mouth; Do not chew; Repeat every 2 to 4 hours as needed
- Reduces the severity of cold symptoms: cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, post nasal drip and/or hoarseness
- To reduce the duration of the common cold
Cold-EEZE zinc lozenge formula is clinically proven to shorten your cold by reducing the duration of the common cold in almost half. Cold-EEZE clinical studies from the Cleveland Clinic and Dartmouth College have shown the Cold-EEZE formula cuts the duration of the common cold by 42%; almost in half. Cold-EEZE is the #1 Pharmacist recommended zinc lozenge**.
Our homeopathic cold remedy is made with a distinct zinc gluconate formula. Zinc gluconate, the active ingredient in Cold-EEZE is the #1 pharmacist recommended zinc cold remedy** and the best-selling zinc lozenge**.
**Based on the 2017 Pharmacy Times OTC Guide.Cold-EEZE is the pharmacist recommended zinc lozenge cold remedy
Cold-EEZE zinc lozenge formula also reduces the severity of cold symptoms like cough, sore throat, hoarseness, nasal congestion and/or post-nasal drip.
- Cold-EEZE treatment should begin as soon as possible when the very first symptoms of a cold start to appear, such as a scratchy or sore throat, coughing, stuffiness, etc
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to APRIL 2022. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 7.5 oz