Compound W Nitrofreeze, Wart Remover, 1 kit
AVAILABILITY: In stock (20 items)
VENDOR: Compound W
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 20 Left in Stock!
- The 1st non-prescription Nitrous oxide wart treatment! Compound W NitroFreeze freezes the wart, causing it to fall off within 10 to 14 days, after as little as one application
- Highest cure rate with 1 treatment (based upon clinical data comparing NitroFreeze to Compound W freeze off and freeze off advanced); penetrates deep to kill Virus in wart; suitable for the removal of common warts and the removal of plantar warts on the bottom of the foot
- An easy and effective treatment for the removal of common warts and plantar warts; the #1 Dermatologist & pharmacist Recommended brand for wart removal
- Comes with 1 NitroFreeze pen and 5 replacement tips; intended for adults and children 4 years of age or older
Works in 4 easy steps:
- Twist cap 360 degrees to prepare the device
- On flat hard surface, push the white pen down into the clear plastic cap for two seconds only
- Remove cap
- Apply to wart
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2022. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 9.47 oz