Pedialyte Oral Electrolyte Maintenance Solution, Mixed Fruit, 33.8 oz
AVAILABILITY: In stock (23 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 23 Left in Stock!
#1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand.
Use Pedialyte rather than juices, soda, sports drinks or water, at the first signs of diarrhea and vomiting to help replace lost fluids and electrolytes.
- Great-tasting flavors to help enhance compliance in older infants and children
- Re-closable plastic liter bottles allow easy measuring and pouring
- Balanced electrolytes to replace losses and provide maintenance requirements
- Helps replenish zinc lost during diarrhea
- Provides glucose to promote sodium and water absorption
- Low osmolality: 270 mOsm/kg water for flavored
For infants under 1 year of age: Consult your doctor;For children 1 year of age and older: Offer Pedialyte every 1 to 4 hours;To help maintain proper hydration, the child should consume 1-2 liters (32 to 64 fl oz) per day of any Pedialyte product for as long as diarrhea continues;If there is vomiting or fever, or if diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours, consult your doctor;Do not use if printed band around cap or inner foil seal is missing or broken;Remove protective band and twist off cap;Remove and throw away protective foil seal;After opening, replace cap, refrigerate and use within 48 hours;Store unopened bottles in a cool place, avoid excessive heat;Do not reuse bottle;Ready to use do not add water or dilute. Tastes best served cold.
Administration Guide does not apply to infants younger than 1 week of age;For children older than 4 years of age, maintenance intakes may exceed 2 liters daily;If there is vomiting or fever, or if diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours, consult the child's physician.
Weight: 2.63 lbs