Pedialyte AdvancedCare Electrolyte Drink, Kiwi Berry Mist, 1 L
Out of stock
- Pedialyte AdvancedCare Plus is specially formulated for higher electrolyte loss and contains 33% more electrolytes* in every liter to replace more of what you've lost due to dehydration (*60 mEq sodium electrolytes per liter vs 45 mEq in original Pedialyte)
- Pedialyte AdvancedCare Plus Electrolyte Solution also includes PreActiv Prebiotics to help support digestive health
- From the #1 pharmacist and pediatrician recommended brand for hydration, Pedialyte quickly replenishes fluids, zinc and electrolytes, which when lost, can lead to dehydration
- An electrolyte drink that helps prevent mild to moderate dehydration more effectively than sports drinks, juice or water
- Great for kids and adults to rehydrate and feel better fast
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2021. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 33.49 oz