Nexcare Tegaderm +Pad Waterproof Transparent Dressing, 5 ea
AVAILABILITY: In stock (25 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 25 Left in Stock!
Protects & Absorbs.
Nexcare Tegaderm+Pad Waterproof Transparent Dressing is ideal for waterproof protection of wounds such as cuts, minor burns, abrasions and post-surgical incisions, sealing out water, dirt and germs even while showering or bathing. The absorbent, non-stick pad won't stick to wounds and actually wicks fluids away from the wound. This first aid dressing flexes and moves with your body and is breathable, for greater comfort. Nexcare Tegaderm+Pad Waterproof Transparent Dressing can be worn up to 4 days without changing. It is also hypoallergenic and made with latex free materials. It is known in hospitals as 3M Tegaderm+ Pad Dressing.
- Breathable keeps out dirt and germs
- Waterproof in bath or shower
- Non-stick pad with clear adhesive cover
- Hospital proven
Sterility guaranteed unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged.
- Clean and dry wound and surrounding skin thoroughly
- Pull wrapper apart and remove the sterile dressing
- Peel the printed liner from the paper-framed dressing, exposing the adhesive surface
- Lay dressing over wound. Do Not Stretch the dressing when applying. Firmly smooth adhesive border to skin
- Remove the paper frame from the dressing while smoothing down the dressing edges
for removal: Gently lift the edge of the dressing and slowly peel from the skin in the direction of hair growth.
Weight: 0.5 lbs