3M Nexcare Tegaderm, Waterproof Transparent Dressing, Assorted, 10 ea
AVAILABILITY: In stock (24 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 24 Left in Stock!
Nexcare Tegaderm Waterproof Transparent Dressing is the #1 hospital brand in transparent dressings. The unique properties of Nexcare Tegaderm Waterproof Transparent Dressings make it flexible with your body and breathable for greater comfort while protecting abrasions, cuts, minor burns, blisters and post-surgical incisions. It is waterproof, staying on in the bath or shower, and seals out water, dirt and germs to help prevent infection. Tegaderm Dressing can be worn for up to 7 days, making it ideal for securing IV catheters or other tubing, and for post-surgical dressings. With all that, it is still gentle on the skin, protecting even reddened or fragile skin. Tegaderm Waterproof Transparent Dressings are also hypoallergenic.
- Covers and protects abrasions, cuts, minor burns, blisters and post-surgical incisions
- Seals out water, dirt and germs to help prevent infection
- Gentle on skin
- Waterproof - stays on in bath and shower
- Allows moisture to escape and oxygen to enter for breathability
- Wear up to 7 days
- The #1 hospital brand dressing
- Prior to applying, clean and dry wound and surrounding skin thoroughly
- Peel away the printed liner from the paper-framed dressing, exposing the adhesive surface
- Apply dressing over wound. DO NOT STRETCH the dressing when applying
- Remove the paper frame from the dressing while smoothing down the edges
- Gently lift edge of dressing, slowly peel from skin in direction of hair growth. Change dressing if it begins to leak, is no longer sticking to skin, or there are holes or tears in dressing
- Additional for I. V. Use:
- Viewing the catheter site through the dressing, center dressing around the puncture site. Secure the film around the catheter and press the dressing firmly into place
- Press down on the dressing edges as you remove the paper frame. Apply slight pressure over the entire dressing to help it stick
- Inspect catheter site daily without removing dressing. Call your physician or health care professional if you notice any itching, burning, rash, or signs of infection: fever, pain, redness, or swelling
CAUTION: The Nexcare Tegaderm Waterproof Transparent Dressings are not intended for application over infected wounds or serious burns. Refer to package insert for complete cautions and instructions.
Weight: 0.38 lbs