Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution, Travel, 3 oz
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
VENDOR: Clear Care
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
A convenient and highly effective hydrogen peroxide based system for simultaneous cleaning, daily protein removal an disinfecting of soft (hydrophilic) and rigid gas permeable lenses as recommended by your eye care professional.
In a clinical study versus the leading multi-purpose solutions, lens wearers rated this cleaning and disinfecting solution better for cleaning, initial comfort, end of day comfort, overall comfort and clarity of vision, providing a natural, no lens feel.
- Meets TSA requirements
- #1 in cleaning and comfort
What's inside makes the difference:
- 3% hydrogen peroxide: You see it working. Kills germs and bacteria that can cause serious infections. Bubbling action removes protein, dirt and build-up
- Disposable lens case with neutralizing disc: After neutralization, no preservatives or harsh chemicals enter your eye. Neutralizes the active disinfectant to create a gentle saline solution close to your own tears
- Pluronic 17R4: For the cleanest, most comfortable lenses. Built-in cleaner. Cleans without rubbing
Do not skip any steps. Always wash and rinse your hands before handling your lenses. See package insert for special RGP instructions. To ensure proper disinfection of your lenses, you must follow the instructions completely. Dispose of your old lens cases with each purchase. 2 lens cases are provided for your safety. We recommend using a new lens case with each 16 oz bottle. Either case may also be used with the 3 oz travel size. Do not use a lens case for more than 32 oz of Clear Care solution. Watch the bubbles go to work:
- Remove and place each lens into the appropriately marked L/R domed lens holder. Rinse with Clear Care for 5 seconds
- Fill the lens case to fill line with Clear Care and place the lens holder in the case
- Tighten the cap and store lenses for at least 6 hours or overnight. Do not shake the case
Your lenses are ready to wear after soaking for 6 hours. No final rinse with saline is necessary. If unneutralized Clear Care solution comes into contact with the eyes, it will cause burning and stinging or redness. Remove lenses immediately and flush eyes with a large amount of water or sterile saline. If burning or irritation continues, seek professional assistance from an eye care professional. Store at room temperature. Once bottle is opened, discard any remaining solution after 3 months.
Weight: 0.57 lbs