Clear Care Triple Action Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution, 24 oz
12 in stock
- Twin Pack 2 x 12 Oz
- 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
Triple Action Cleaning:
- Deep Cleans
- Loosens Dirt
- Enhances Protein Removal
A convenient and highly effective hydrogen peroxide based system for simultaneous cleaning, daily protein removal and disinfecting of soft (hydrophilic) and rigid gas permeable (RGP) lenses as recommended by your eye care professional;Triple action cleaning;Sterile.
This product is ideal for you if you want excellent comfort, experience lens-related dryness and irritation with other solutions and are sensitive to certain chemicals.
What's Inside Makes the Difference:
- 3% Hydrogen peroxide: You see it working;Kills germs and bacteria that can cause serious infections;Bubbling action removes protein, dirt and build-up
- Disposable lens case with neutralizing disc: After neutralization, no preservatives or harsh chemicals enter your eye;Neutralizes the active disinfectant to create a gentle saline solution close to your own tears
- Pluronic 17R4: For clean, comfortable lenses;Built-in cleaner;Cleans soft contact lenses without rubbing
- 2 - Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution Bottles Sterile (12 fl oz / 355 mL)
- 1 - Lens Case with Neutralizing Disc
To ensure proper disinfection of your lenses, you must follow the instructions completely;Do not skip any steps;Always wash and rinse your hands before handling your lenses;Please refer to the package insert printed on the inside of this carton for special instructions for RGP lenses.
- Remove and place each lens into the appropriately marked L/R domed lens holder. Rinse with Clear Care solution for 5 seconds
- Fill the Clear Care lens case to the fill line with Clear Care solution and place the lens holder in the case
- Tighten the cap on the Clear Care lens case and store lenses for at least 6 hours;Do not shake the case
Your lenses are ready to wear after soaking for 6 hours;No final rinse with saline is necessary;Dispose of your old Clear Care lens case with each new purchase of Clear Care solution;Always follow your eye care professional's instructions;Please refer to the package insert printed on the inside of this carton for detailed directions and important safety information;Keep Clear Care out of reach of children;Store at room temperature;Once bottle is open, discard any remaining solution after 3 months.
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2021. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 27.5 oz