Quantum Health Lip Clear Lysine+ Core Sore Treatment Ointment, 0.25 oz
28 in stock
- EXPERIENCE INSTANT RELIEF - Soothes and moisturizes; reduces pain, burning, and itching upon contact.
- CUTS COLD SORE HEALING TIME IN HALF - 40% of participants in a Southern California University of Health Sciences clinical study were fully cured of cold sore symptoms after 3 days.
- INNOVATIVE COLD SORE FIGHTING FORMULA - Includes active ingredient menthol, which brings fast pain relief, and lysine, which inhibits the activity of arginine, a common trigger of cold sore outbreaks.
- AWARD WINNING BRAND - Taste for Life Magazine gave our Lip Clear Lysine+ Ointment their Essential Supplements Award in 2017.
- OUR PRODUCTS WORK EVEN BETTER TOGETHER - For optimal results, use in conjunction with our Super Lysine+ Tablets
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2022. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 5.49 oz