Debrox Drops Earwax Removal Aid, 0.5 oz
91 in stock
Cleanses ear with microfoam action;Safe, non-irritating;Provides a safe, nonirritating method of softening and removing earwax.
pH differs from USP specifications.
Use as directed, cleanses the ear with sustained microfoam.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops into ear
- Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal
- Keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear
- Use twice daily for up to four days if needed or as directed by a doctor
- Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe. (not included)
- Children under 12 year of age: consult a doctor
The package has been overwrapped for your protection;Do not use if plastic overwarp printed "sealed for your protection" is disturbed or missing.
Avoid exposing bottle to excessive heat and direct sunlight;Product foams on contact with earwax due to release of oxygen.
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2022. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 4.68 oz