Blistex Medicated Lip Balm, SPF 15, 0.15 oz, 1 ea
AVAILABILITY: In stock (1 item)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips.
- Helps protect lips from the drying effects of wind and cold weather. Helps prevent sunburn.
- Blistex Lip Balm helps prevent dryness and chapping.
- Its easy glide formula also soothes irritated lips.
- Dry, Chapped Lips: Blistex Lip Balm has three long-lasting protectants, and it seals in lip moisture to prevent drying of lip tissue.
- It glides on comfortably to provide complete coverage and avoid further irritation of chapped lips.
- Sun Protection: Blistex Lip Balm provides SPF 15 protection.
Remember, LIPS DON'T TAN, BUT THEY DO BURN.
Suggested UseApply liberally before sun exposure and as needed. Children under six months of age: ask a doctor. Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2021. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 3.97 oz