Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment, 0.21 oz
AVAILABILITY: In stock (18 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 18 Left in Stock!
Penetrating Medication & Moisture.
- Helps heal severe dryness and relieve cold sores
- Clinically Proven to Heal Dry, Chapped Lips
- An Advanced Moisture System delivers penetrating medication in a unique formula to relieve cold sores & severe lip dryness
- Contains four medications to provide relief from the pain, itching and discomfort of lip sores and blisters
The moisture and emollient base in Blistex Lip Ointment hydrates and softens lip cells to alleviate cracking and seriously dry lips. It is so effective, it's clinically proven to elevate lip moisture, heal dry, chapped lips, and improve overall condition.
- At first sign of cold sore, gently massage ointment into sensitive area
- For cracking or dryness, cover lips completely and rub gently until absorbed
- Adults & children age 2 and older: Do not apply more than 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years old: Consult a physician
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2021. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 3.97 oz