ACT Braces Care Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash, Clean Mint, 18 oz
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
#1 Dentist Recommended Fluoride Brand.
- Helps Loosen Particles From In & Around Braces
- Moisturizes & Soothes
- Helps Prevent White Spots & Cavities
- With Xylitol & Aloe
- Freshens Breath
- Alcohol Free
Among mouth rinses.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- Remove cap
- Hold bottle upright and squeeze. Fill to fill line
- Pour out. Only the correct dose (10ml) will come out
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- Do not swallow the rinse
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2021. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. OTC Shoppe Express does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 23.48 oz