Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu for People with HBP, Tablets, 20 ea
AVAILABILITY: In stock (25 items)
VENDOR: Coricidin HBP
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 25 Left in Stock!
Decongestant-free cold relief for people with high blood pressure.
- Runny nose
- Body aches and pains
- minor aches and pains
- runny nose
- temporarily reduces fever
American Heart Association Health Information Enclosed.
Do not use more than directed ( see overdose warning).
- Adults and children 12 years and over - 2 tablets every 4-6 hours, not more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
- Children 6-12 years of age - 1 tablet every 4-6 hours, not more than 5 tablets in 24 hours
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Store between 15° and 25°C (59° and 77°F);
- Protect from Excessive Moisture
Do not use this product if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug;If you are uncertain whether your prescription drug contains an MAOI, consult a health professional before taking this product.
Do not use if Schering-Plough Healthcare imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Do not use:
With other acetaminophen containing product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- If you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 5 days ( children 6 to under 12 years) or 10 days (adults)
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- If pregnant or breast feeding ask a health professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children. Abuse of this product can lead to serious injury
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs of symptoms.
Expiration Date: We have fresh stock each week with exceptional expiration dates prior to JANUARY 2023. Products will expire no later than six months to 1 year after receipt.
Product Packaging: Please note that some manufacturer may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product or would like to request an older version of this product.
Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Weight: 4.5 oz