Afrin No Drip 12 Hour Pump Mist, Extra Moisturizing, 0.5 oz
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Oxymetazoline HCl - Nasal Decongestant
Won't drip from nose or down throat.
- Fast, Powerful Congestion Relief
- Soothes and Helps Rehydrate Dry Noses
- Afrin - Number One Brand in Doctor and Pharmacist Recommendations
Afrin No Drip is a breakthrough in nasal sprays. It stays where you spray it without messy dripping from your nose or down your throat. It contains a special blend of ingredients that soothes and moisturizes dry irritated nasal passages. It starts to work in seconds, providing 12 hours of comfortable nasal congestion relief with no drowsiness.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hours period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
Shake well before use.
Before using the first time, remove the protective cap from the tip and prime metered pump by depressing pump firmly several times.
To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
- Retain carton for future reference on full labeling.
- Store between 15° and 25°C (59° and 77°F).
Weight: 0.63 lbs